Your health and safety always rank #1 with us.
You’ll notice a few differences when you visit, but the care you receive won’t be one of them. Here are a few things you’ll notice:
- Hand sanitizer is readily available.
- Plastic shields are in place on front counter.
- Temperature checks & COVID-19 symptom related questions help us screen everyone.
- We’re using new protective gear including face shields and air purifiers.
- If you’re not feeling well, we can help you reschedule.
There are also a few things behind the scenes that might not stand out. Just a few include:
- Added cleaning and disinfection of public spaces.
- Continued strict sterilization monitoring.
- More training than required on protective measures.
Did we mention that we’re excited to see you? But before we do, please take a minute to fill out the pre-appointment screening and health history forms by clicking below! Thank you.